I’m really excited to write about my second award, thanks to the beautiful thoughtfulness from Namitha from teenmemoir.com A teenage writer who writes magnificently alluring poems, I would recommend anyone to check out her blog; you’ll be entranced immediately!
•Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
•Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
•Nominate eleven new blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
•List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
- Would you prefer skydiving or scuba-diving?
Scuba-diving. The ideology of exploring what is 70% of the world’s surface, appreciating biodiversity face to face, and exploring history all in one go is something which would thrill me. And as a relatively new swimmer, it would be fun to get out of my comfort zone.
- Would you call yourself an indoor or an outdoor person?
Hmm, I would say a bit of both. If I stay indoors too much, I become ravenous to go outside but staying too long outside isn’t exactly my walk in the park…
- What’s your favourite thing to do?
Talk to God. I love to commence my day by praying, before I do anything else. It strengthens me, and makes me invigorated for the rest of the day. I also love to reach out to new people, who seem to be alone; if I’m able to acquire a smile from them, then my whole day completely brightens up!
- Cat person or dog person?
I would say a mixture of both, but predominantly dog. I’m more of an introvert than I am an extrovert, but I also love to maintain things lively like a dog person though, and aim to interact with people as much as possible (just not on a paramount scale;e.g. concerts).
- Why did you create your blog?
I wanted to express my ideas, thoughts and feelings to the open world, especially to raise social awareness of various issues. Now I still love it for my original ideas, but I also love the atmosphere, the way I raised a community and got to know about other bloggers who write amazing content, which I would have never known were it not for commencing. Namitha, you’re one of them!
- Where would you see yourself in 10 years?
Doing something which helps the world, enabling others to be successful. Such as science or journalism.
- Do you have a phobia. If yes,what kind of phobia?
I have a fear of wasps, but I wouldn’t claim it to be spheksophobia… After all, I dislike their deadly stings, which I don’t believe to be irrational. 🙂
- How do you get motivated to work toward(s) your goal(s)/target(s)/ambition(s).
I believe you can pretty much acquire an incentive to work towards your goal anywhere. Observe the people who achieved their dreams, despite the odds, e.g Ralph Lauren even though he came from a financially humble family, or Chad Le Clos who didn’t acquire as much professional support as most Olympians. If those, who sometimes had it harder than you then there’s no excuse for you not being able to.
- What kind of people do you like?
I like all sorts of people. You can always learn something new with everyone, however I am to hang out with light-hearted, yet people who have a sense of ambition in life. That atmospheres drives you, which then teaches for you to drive on others.
- What superhuman power would you like to have?
Hmm, interesting. I would love to be able to catch every single criminal, society would be much better…
- What kind of books do you read?
A range of books. I don’t have a specific category of books which I like to read, I like to always spice things up. However when a book is way too romantic, it becomes too icky for me.
- Bonus Question: What do you think of my blog?
It’s absolutely splendid! Otherwise the Queen of Awesomeness (ahem ahem), who has only the best taste in the world wouldn’t follow it, your sense of style, your descriptive writing is truly enchanting,.
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- If you could write a book, only about one thing what would it be?
- Favourite food?
- How did you come up with your blog’s name?
- What’s your favourite place to travel?
- Who is your role model/biggest inspiration?
- If you joined the Olympics, what competition would you partake in?
- What do you do to overcome writer’s block?
- If you had to choose a new language to learn, what would it be?
- Introvert, Ambivert or Extrovert?
- Library or bookstore?
- Would you rather have the ability to fly, or breath underwater?