Starting the first day of December with another award! Once again thanks to the heart-warming Jasmine from howusefulitis as well as Deepika. Guys, if you haven’t already, please do check out Jasmine’s blog, it’s one full of grace, poise and has been one of the most supportive people in the blogging community. But rather than I simply telling you all my experience, why not go ahead and feel the love yourself 🙂 ! And that goes the same for Deepika’s her awe-inspiring quotes, amazing writing still which overflows with inspiration and poignancyy is not one miss. Please do check her blog out, it’s wonderful!
Alright, let’s get started!
Nyse, what is the Mystery Blogger Award
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Thanks to the amazing Okoto Enigma, the wonderful creator of this award, please do check out her blog, I’d appreciate it :-).
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me
- I speak 4 languages and counting.
- I have an extra bone in my elbow
- I have an undiluted fear of dentists (Demon Dentist by David Walliams didn’t help)
- What Do You Like To Do Most This Time Of Year?
Apart from reading and sleeping, I like to throw on a cute beanie, head outside and feel the crisp air whilst sipping a cup of hot chocolate. Bliss…I also thoroughly enjoy watching Christmas movies along with my family, as they all seem to be so heart-warming and uplifting.
- Have You Already Planned For How Many Books You Will Read Next Year?
As many as possible! I never plan how many books I read, it never seems to work well…:-D
- What is your #1 goal next year?
To be used by God, in order to inspire others not for my honor but for His. Wherever I go there is always someone who seems to be sad, dejected and lost and whenever I feel like I helped them it always warms me inside, and lifts me up :-).
- Are You Happy With The Direction Your Blog Is Heading?
Yes, I’ve had ups and downs like everything in life, throughout my time as a blogger I’ve been confused and were it not for the help of some truly amazing bloggers in the first few weeks (Jasmine, you’re one of them) I would still be in well umm a, ahem, ahem (it’s kind of hard for the Queen of Awesomeness to confess this) but in a pickle. Now as long as I can inspire and help someone (even if it’s one) person through my blog, then I’ll be content.
Which makes me ask, what can I do to improve my blog? I want your voice in this blog too, dear reader!
- Weird: What Extreme Do You Go To Take Care of The Books You Own?
I have no specific regime, sometimes I may feel like dusting them, other times I simply make sure they’re organized, I do try to be careful to not get them dog-eared though…
- Confessions of a Reborn Girl
- Thoughts in Life
- Liz C
- A link to my best post
- What is your #1 goal in life?
- Describe in 3 words, the purpose of your blog.
- If you could go back in time, to any period in history what year, and where would it be?
- If you could be any animal, which animal would it be?
- (Weird): Does the books you read, affect the foods you eat?
This was such a fun post to complete, I hope you enjoyed the read, I guess as time goes on bloggers become less of a mystery to each other through the posts they write. Until then, stay awesome (because the Queen of Awesomeness said so!)