Can I just say the Queen of Awesomeness wishes you all an Awesome New Year 😁
And yup we are in that time of year where, everyone is rushing, trying to organize their life, ready to complete their New Years Resolution determined to finally keep them, however, hard that may be. But sometimes harder than keeping one is creating one suitable in the first place. Stuck for ideas? Here are a few New Years Resolutions.
- To love my body regardless of its body type, its current mass etc
- To eat five fruits and vegetables a day
- To drink more water
- To complete more research on the history of medicine, e,g why not research about Hippocrates?😉
- To read a self-help book every month
- To watch programs which will aid to, my personal growth, and will help me motivate me to become a healthier person, e,g: super size vs super skinny
- To take up a new class, e,g Sumba, swimming etc
- To move around more
- To learn a new recipe every single week
- To explore food from different cultures
- To learn about my body type in order to have a realistic visualization of what a healthy body type is for me
- To reduce the amount of processed foods I eat
- To increase the number of times I eat home-cooked foods
- To lose weight healthily and see it as a work in progress rather than an expectation for, perfection.
- To live each moment to the fullest, by being kind to myself through conceding kindness to my body.
As you may see these health goals aren’t necessarily big, crazy, oomph ones (such as go bungee jumping in the Amazonian rainforest just after I finish trekking through the Sahara desert) but when achieving any goal, baby steps are always vital.
It’s more than possible to complete your New Years Resolution, it takes time, dedication and perseverance but we can all do it!
What is your New Year Goals?