Woah, am I behind with tags. But late as I am, I couldn’t decline Shay-lon’s request to complete this tag. As usual with such such, they demand self-reflection, honesty and a lot of typing, but hey the Queen of Awesomeness enjoyed it😀. Without further ado, here goes!
1. Mention Creator of tag
Thank you to David for creating this cute tag! Lui è davvero un blogger impressionante! (He is really, an awesome blogger!)
2. Use the image in the article
3. Mention blogger(s) who have chosen you
4. Answer the questions
- Describe 2016 in 3 words
Transforming, Healthy, Awesome😉
2. Write the name of 2 people that characterized you in 2016.
What, 2!? Bruh, no, don’t even there are so many people, how could you…but if it’s the ones who always influence me the most then it’s no doubt:
- My parents,
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I’d say Valais in Switzerland. Waking up to cockerels, having a cow by my window and feeding donkeys in the fresh countryside air is my cup of tea (or in this case, milk 😉 )
4. Write the most delicious food you tasted in 2016.
Due to food-loving purposes, we are sorry to say HRM The Queen of Awesomeness has apologized as she is unable to answer this question deeming it ‘inconclusive’ and that the list of food she loves ‘is greater than her kingdom itself’.
5. Write the finest purchase you made in 2016.
Ooh, I believe it was a dress or watch of some sort, but to be honest I really can’t remember.
6. Write 3 good intentions for 2017
- Improve my-self, each and every day so…
- I can inspire others to the point where they remind others to
- Be Awesome too.
- Thoughts in Life
- Trip by Triplets
That’s all for now! But I’ll be back soon, ever so soon but in the meantime remember to