To commence I would like to thank Jasmine from howusefulitis, for more than nominating me but rather for her relentless thoughtfulness and aptitude to help, whenever I felt confused in regards to how this all functions. Her desire to go the extra mile, is evident through her continuous efforts to be useful and I’m certain you’ll agree to this, if you check out her blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
My Blog Story
Once upon a time, in a faraway planet named Earth a young lass was committing the heinous, debilitating, utterly awful crime of procrastination. The mystical planet named Earth was filled with this monstrous act from human beings from all walks of life, and this young adolescent was simply one more. Yet the Good Fairy Godmother (her mind) didn’t become distressed over this situation but rather reprimanded her for such crude behaviour; months passed and after what felt like years but was only months the girl succumbed and decided to go against procrastination by doing a dream which was installed inside of her for long: opening up a blog.
Initially writing about the human body, she perceived the dangers which human beings were dealing with, hence resorted to write about mannerism in which society commands the human mind through interconnecting this idea with one of her favourite hobbies: reading. Embarking on this journey was perilous, as perilous as ruthlessly tapping away at a keyboard could be, nevertheless she didn’t resent. And she is here to this very day, tapping ruthlessly away at her keyboard, having rants about society, and delving deeper into about anything and everything she’s interested in.
That young lass is me.
Advice to New Bloggers
- To be candid, I’m a new blogger myself thus I’m still seeking advice from other bloggers, and I always will. Every single blog will have something unique, a lesson which you can learn; take it and make a masterpiece of your own.
- Write with an unrelenting conviction, if you possess a passion for your subject the readers, will notice, thusly will be drawn towards your blog. It may take time, but through an unwavering belief, and ambition more people will notice the talent you truly withheld.
Thank you once more for the nomination Jasmine, and I’m glad I have been able to nominate people who have done an amazing job. This was great!